Click on the button below to jump to the details of each test course.
An oval high-speed driving course particularly suited for the testing of vehicle safety features. Has low-, mid- and high-speed lanes and is furnished with a track lighting system for nighttime driving tests.
- Asphalt pavement
- Circumference: 5,500m x width 12m
Straight segment: 1,112m x 2; Curve segment: 1,638m x 2
- Radius of curve: 400m
- Designed speed at curve (high-speed lane): 190 km/h
- Maximum banking at curve: 45.2 degrees
- Banking at straight segment: 1%
- Designed load on wheel: 8 tons
- Safety strip width: 10m (straight seg.), 18m (curve seg.)
Copyright © 2013 Japan Automobile Research Institute All Rights Reserved